Please use the following instruction to install cPGuard on your server.
If you are going to install cPGuard in OpenVZ/Virtuozzo, please refer this DOC before proceeding with the installation.
1. Download the installer [ make sure to download installer each time you install cPGuard as we may make updates to installer based on release updates ]
2. Execute the installer script as root user
chmod 755 cpguard.sh
3. Monitor the installer log appearing on the screen and once you see SUCCESS message, you are good to go! In case you encounter any issues during installtion, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you to complete the installation without any additional charges
4. Once the software is installed successfully on your server, login to WHM >> Plugins >> cPGuard >> apply license and complete initial settings. Please refer this DOC to complete your initial setup of the software.
5. In case you need assistance to install/setup the software, please don't hesitate to contact us
Thanks again for purchasing cPGuard!